T +31 (0)172 422 455
Power loads can be resistive, inductive or capacitive. Real loads are usually complex, and a combination of the three.
Programmable loads provide a solution to simulate a complex real load. These are used in both R & D environment as well as in production.
The main features of programmable loads are:
- AC and / or DC application
- Dynamic or static
- Constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR)
- Crest factor, power factor or shorting taxes
- One channel or multichannel
- 19 “rack mounting or tabletop
- Interface with PC and software control
Air-Parts BV supplies programmable loads from Prodigit and GW Instek to provide the right solution for your application.
For more information about these products or if you are looking for the most appropriate programmable power load for your setup, you can contact one of our Air-Parts product specialists.
Prodigit develops, manufactures and markets power Electronics test and measuring instruments. They have achieved a high level of quality and reliability.
- AC and DC electronic load modules
- Automatic power supply test equipment (ATE)
- Ripple and noise meters
- Precision current shunts
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments. With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation.
- DC electronic loads
- Single channel, programmable
- Different operation modes (CC, CV, CR)
- Static and dynamic load simulation
- Parallel operation to increase power
- Easy-to-read LCD display and user friendly interface
- High speed and accurate measurement capabilities