T +31 (0)172 422 455
Power Meters and -analyses
The accurate measurement of electrical quantities is of great importance, not only in the development of electrical equipment but also in production and quality control.
Using a good power meter and analyzer helps the user to improve the design. But a precision meter is also a need to test the devices according to the various IEC standards they must meet.
Air-Parts BV has years of experience in precision measuring equipment, including power meters and analyzers.
The correct measurement of voltage, current and power of complex waveforms requires very particular properties of the meters.
For detailed analysis of these values the power analyzer allows using complex analysis built into the analyzer or using software.
If you are looking for the most suitable solution for instance a simple one-channel power meter or a multi-channel analyzer that can measure with very high accuracy and analysis, we can offer you solutions from our suppliers GW Instek, Fluke and Tektronix.
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments. With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation.
- True RMS voltage
- One channel, voltage and current
- Max, Min and Hold function
- 1000V peak and 30A peak
Fluke is leading in the field of the measurement of electrical quantities. For measuring and analyzing power Fluke has several solutions:
- Handheld or benchtop
- Convenient, simple and compact instruments for measuring and logging capability
- Multichannel analyzers for the measurement and analysis with high accuracy
Tektronix is a very renowned brand in the field of electronic test and measurement equipment. They developed scopes, function generators and also high end power analyzers to improve your application.
- Accurate measurement of complex waveforms of power supplies, inverters, but also for household, office and industrial equipment
- With high accuracy measurement of voltage, current, power, harmonics and returns
- Detailed analysis on the color display of the analyzer, but also shown by their software PWRVIEW