T +31 (0)172 422 455
A signal generator or function generator is an electronic measuring instrument which is like a variable voltage source that is capable of producing different waveforms. Usually, at least sinusoids, block, and saw-tooth shapes are available, in which both the amplitude and the frequency can be set.
Function generators are commonly used in electronics, for example, to test individual components or measuring impedance, but the instrument is also used to test the complete circuitry, including audio equipment, and communications equipment.
Air-Parts offers products from GW Instek.
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments. With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation.
- Various models: Arbitrary Function Generator, DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) and analogue function generators
- Build for industry, scientific research and education
- High sample rate and bandwidth
- Simple basic models specifically for education
- AM / FM signal generators and audio generators for specific applications