T +31 (0)172 422 455
Electrical safety testers
Electrical safety testers are designed to verify that the device will continue to operate safely when subjected to various user-conditions and trials. This requires a prescribed number of tests in international and national standards such as CE, UL, VDE etc.
The most common tests are:
- High voltage tests, AC/DC
- Insulation resistance tests
- Ground test
In addition to individual test devices that perform a single test, there are also complete testers that allow the user to perform a complete test program.
Reporting and management of test results are important for traceability.
Clare is a division of the Seaward brand. They offer a wide range of electrical safety testers that meet the requirements of manufacturers in production and lab environment. Additionally Clare has also testers used for the retesting of electrical appliances and equipment after repair or after rental.
- High voltagetest (AC/DC), leakage current, grounding resistance, insulation resistance, continuity, functional test with power measurement
- Easy to operate
- Manual or fully automatic execution of test program
- Storage and report options of results (for traceability of the tests)
- Quick and easy testing
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments. With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation.
- APS-1102A is not only a precision AC / DC power supply, but is also an extensive analyzer. The device contains a whole number of features for testing power supplies, electronic devices, components and modules.
- APS 7000 series includes programmable linear AC power with a height of 2U and output frequency from 45 to 500Hz. Powers of 500VA and 1000VA are possible. The diet contains up to nine measuring and test functions, and a user interface similar to that of the AC power meter.
- APS 9000 Series are two-channel linear AC power from 300 to 1000VA. To protect the power supply against unforeseen conditions over current, over temperature and short circuit protection standard.
Gossen Metrawatt GMC
Safety is the basic requirement for testing and measuring. Questions regarding current, voltage, resistance and power are essential for a reliable evaluation of electrical processes. The GMC products, system solutions and services are designed for various applications:
- Electrical test and measurement technology
- Power management
- control technologies
- Opname technologie
Thanks to a continuous focus on usability and customer requirements GMC has grown into a global leader.